The purpose of this survey project is to determine how satisfied BizTech’s customers with their customer service experiences are, and to establish a way to improve service. Happy customers are loyal customers, so our objective with a customer satisfaction survey is to find out what makes our customers happier, so that we can focus our efforts on keeping our existing customers. In order to find out what makes customers happier, we will need to provide a short survey to customers. The survey can be done online at our website and over the phone. The survey will ask customers to rate their service experiences, based on a scale from 1 to 5, where 1 equals to completely unhappy and unacceptable, while 5 equals completely satisfying and extraordinary service. The outcome of the survey will be evaluated by determining those areas that the majority of customers rated the lowest. Then our company can develop a plan for improving those areas. The survey items will include the following:
- Rate the time it took for a representative to take your call.
- Rate the total hold time, including the times you were placed on hold while talking to the representative.
- Rate the time it took the representative to respond to your questions.
- Rate the time it took for a representative to return your call when it was interrupted.
- Rate the total time it took for you to resolve the issue.
- Rate the overall tone, manner and courtesy of the representative you spoke with.
- How caring and concerned was your representative while handling your issue? Use 1 for not caring or not concerned at all, and 5 for extremely caring and concerned.
- Rate your representative’s willingness and eagerness to assist you with the issue.
- On a scale from 1 to 5, please rate how sincere you found your representative to be. Use 1 for not sincere and 5 for very sincere.
- Rate representative’s ability to assure you that the issue would be resolved to your satisfaction.
- On a scale from 1 to 5, please rate how willing, able, helpful and optimistic your representative seemed to be . Use 1 for not willing, able or optimistic about helping and use 5 for completely willing, able and optimistic about helping.
- Please rate how knowledgeable your representative was. Use 1 for not knowledgeable and 5 for very knowledgeable.
- Rate your representative’s ability to understand the issue or problem.
- Rate how your representative’s ability to inform you about the issue or problem.
- How experienced do you think the representative handling your issue was? Use 1 for not experienced and 5 for very experienced.
- Rate how happy you are with your representative’s ability to resolve your issue to your satisfaction.