Term paper, taking into account practice of our company, on volume, as a rule, makes 25-30 quires. At some institutes registration of works by hand till now is supposed. In this case record should be accurate and legible (we, unfortunately, we do not make out hand-written works). At printing the text course should on one party of a standard sheet of a paper (210 ? 300 or 210 ? 297 mm), through 1,5, are more rare through 2 intervals. A font large (as a rule, 14), black and accurate. It is more preferable to use fonts:
Times New Roman
GOST defines following requirements to works of similar type: the quantity of lines on each sheet should not exceed 30, and in line it is necessary to 60 signs (including blanks between words and punctuation marks). It is necessary to observe fields: at the left-3 the sm, on the right 1 sm, from above 2 sm, from below 2,5 see the Text is printed with paragraphs (in old interpretation of 5 blows to a typewriter, in new - key Tab). Headings and subtitles separate from the basic text from above and from below a blank in three intervals and are printed by lower case letters. All pages, except for the title page should be numbered.
It is necessary to observe the standard rules of citing, quoting citations and specifying in a footnote a surname, the initials of the author, the source name, a place and year of the edition, page.
Term paper should be written logically consistently, a literary language.
At a writing of term paper scientific style of the statement, differing is used by use of special terminology, severity and efficiency. It is necessary to remember, that the material should be stated short, without detailed retelling of primary sources, that is it is more than reality and less water. It is necessary to remember, that allocate those aspects which are of interest and are interconnected with a problem and a theme of term paper. It is useful to enrich the maintenance of the text examples from practice, but not to take a great interest and not to reduce term paper to the analysis of a state of affairs in practice short, extensively.
In all works and it concerns not only to course, it is not recommended to conduct a statement from the first person of a singular: «I observed», «I consider», «in my opinion», etc. it is more correct to use a pronoun "we", but it is desirable to manage and without it. Turns with preservation of the first person of plural in which the pronoun "we" is excluded are supposed, that is phrases are under construction with the use of words: we "observe", we "establish", we "have". It is possible to use as well such expressions as: "in our opinion", «in our opinion», however it is more preferable to write «according to the author» (is available in view of the author of term paper, that is - you) or to express the same thought in general in the impersonal form: «studying of psihologo-pedagogical experience that.», «on the basis of the spent analysis it is possible to assert, that...», «the executed researches have confirmed...», Etc.
In term paper the unity of style of a statement should be observed, spelling, syntactic and stylistic literacy according to norms of modern Russian is provided.
Typical errors at a writing of research and erm papers.
Typical errors at a writing and registration of course, research paper or the dissertation the following:
1. The work maintenance does not answer the plan course (degree, work or does not open a theme completely.
2. The formulation of chapters (subparagraphs) is made unsuccessfully and does not reflect a real problem situation, an object condition.
3. The research objective is not connected with a problem, formulated abstractly and does not reflect specificity of object and an object of research.
4. Work is executed dependently.
5. The deep and all-round analysis of the modern official and standard documents, the new special literature on a research theme is not made.
6. The state-of-the-art review of domestic and foreign publications on a work theme has the form of the annotated list and does not reflect level of research of a problem.
7. The maintenance and the experimental research organisation are not opened (its essence, duration, a carrying out place, quantity surveyed, their characteristics), are taken superficially up practical questions.
8. The end result does not answer a research objective, conclusions do not answer a task in view.
9. In work there are no references to primary sources or from what the material is borrowed are specified not.
10. The bibliographic description of sources in the list of the used literature is resulted any way, without observance of requirements of state standard.
11. The volume and registration of work do not meet the requirements, it is executed inaccurately, with errors.