Chapter 1 is devoted system studying of object of research. Here it is important to define the kategorialno-conceptual device connected with disclosing of a theme, to carry out the analysis of domestic and foreign sources on an investigated problem, to study legislative base, structurally functional communications of object of research with administrative system of the level chosen by the author. Considering theoretical questions, the author following the results of chapter 1 should prove the position as a matter of fact a studied problem in the form of a short generalising conclusion.
The second chapter is connected with the description of real practice of functioning of object of research: the concrete organisation, establishment, system of establishments, authority of certain level, etc. Thus it is investigated standard - legal document circulation, information, organizational, social structures of the organisation, strategy and tactics of their development.
The analysis of the empirical, statistical data characterising an object of research is made. Calculations, tables of comparisons, diagrammes etc. are resulted, i.e. that material which will allow to estimate, how much the author owns the information on a condition of the investigated organisation or establishment and can offer methods on diagnostics of that problem situation which it investigates. Problems of the student at this stage consist not only in studying operating practice, but also critically to comprehend occurring processes on the basis of the collected actual material.
Here in last section of the head the author on the basis of results of the researches, develops design offers under the decision of the put problem. The estimation of efficiency of the developed offers (economic, social, technological, ecological, etc.) is given. New perspective directions of the decision of the problem put in the diploma are outlined.
(The head or the paragraph) has each section: the prologue - some offers entering into a plan of section; consecutive disclosing of the maintenance; a conclusion - generalising thought stated; transition to following section. The formulation of names of heads and paragraphs should be accurate, short and in the logical form to open results of the carried out research.
The structure of a substantial part of research paper is under construction depending on a problematics direction, for example:
On a historical problematics contains the chapters reflecting:
Sections of the social theory and practice, formation of every possible administrative structures during the various periods of time;
Development of thematic problems during the certain historical period;
Features of change of structure of social requirements of a society during the various historical periods;
Socially - historical activity of celebrated personalities, etc.
On a theoretical problematics contains the chapters reflecting:
- Essence, the maintenance and structure of the concrete social phenomenon, influencing factors and features of its display;
- A theoretical substantiation of the social phenomenon and a position of the author in relation to it;
- Theoretical conditions of optimum development and management possibility this process;
- The investigation phases allowing logically to realise a purpose of research paper.
On an applied problematics contains the chapters reflecting:
- A conceptual position of the author in the applied permission of an investigated problem and its substantiation;
- Social technologies, methods, control facilities process, forms of stimulation of the directed development and other ways of the decision of a problem.
On a comparative problematics the maintenance of heads is defined by the most actual problems investigated by the author taking into account traditions and positions of those countries which experience is studied in comparison with the similar phenomena of the domestic theory and practice, and offers on its application in Russia are developed.
The note: Heads and paragraphs should be approximately symmetric. It is expressed that the volume of one paragraph should be approximately equal to volume of another. The same concerns and heads. The quantity of paragraphs in heads also should be symmetric (2-3 in one and 2-3 in another, but not 1 and 7).
It is not necessary to do more than two heads for course or research paper of this quantity quite enough as three heads contain already larger works - candidate and even theses for a doctor's degree.
In the course of research the initial table of contents of research paper can be specified and added taking into account the new facts and conclusions.
Requirements to the conclusion maintenance to research paper.
The conclusion - represents result of scientific creativity of the student, short results of its research work. It is expedient for building in certain logic communication. With that end in view follows in a substantial part under each paragraph to make the short resume in the form of two - three paragraphs with the concrete maintenance reflecting certain result of research activity of the student, i.e. the decision of the problems of research paper put in introduction and maintenances of the positions which are taken out on protection.
Results are stated as in the positive plan: that it was possible to reveal, open (full enough, basically, partially); and in the negative: that it was not possible to reach owing to inaccessibility of certain sources, either materials, or other reasons connected with difficulties of research, time lack, absence of necessary base and so forth
Thus, in the conclusion conclusions and recommendations about all research on the basis of conclusions in the end of each paragraph are generalised as a whole. Each semantic section of the conclusion, as a rule, is numbered, that gives certain symmetry to a statement. Them it is expedient to arrange on imperious levels of the decision of social problems in a following order:
1. Federal level - recommendations about changes in the federal legislation, to acceptance or change of federal programs, the decision state financially - economic questions, to social policy change as a whole and in relation to object of research.
2. Regional level - changes in statutory acts of Subjects of Federation (areas, edges, republics), regional programs, decisions of the material plan;
3. Municipal (local) level - recommendations about personnel structure, municipal programs, projects of creation of various services, structures, systems, etc.
Requirements to the maintenance of appendices.
In research paper necessarily there should be appendices are materials of applied character which have been used by the author in the course of theme working out. Following materials concern them:
- Various positions, instructions, copies of documents;
- Schemes, schedules, diagrammes, tables which are not expedient for placing in the text as they have applied character;
- Forms of questionnaires, tests and the systematised results of interrogations;
- An illustrative material, including examples on which the reference in the text and so forth takes place
All appendices should be numbered and have thematic headings. In the text of research paper the reference to each appendix becomes.